Saturday, June 13, 2009

And the Z man returns!

Thank goodness! I took Zachary to see Dr. Kate last week and he only lost 3oz. Oops my bad. Well she said she was happy to see him and would have done the same thing. He was cranky and demonstrated that by headbutting the wall when I told him he doesn't hit Mommy. Dr. Kate got a chuckle out of that!

She said his throat was healing nicely but still had a bit of healing to do. I was to keep giving him tylenol and could add motrin to it as well. As long as he kept drinking and eating she was confident he'd be fine. And since then he has had quite a little appetite and a bit more attitude. He is weighing in at around 20lbs so he is doing just fine.

He starts physical therapy on Thursday and he has been crawling a bit more on all 4's. So at least we know he can do it. He is trying to say more words and do more things and I am just very glad that he is feeling better.

We found a preschool for Jonathan that is full time. He will start the first week in July. He is very excited because they have computers in the rooms and he loved the playground. I am nervous about sending him to a new place but I know he will do fine. I just hate doing new things and hope he doesn't feel the same way as I do.

Anyway, that's about all that's happening in the Foster house. We are just chugging along and everyone is doing well.

No comments: