Thursday, July 24, 2008

Is it really free?

Well it's official, as long as Aetna approves my insulin pump then I should have it next week. The pump that would normally cost me $4,800 will be mine for a mere $24.95. Thank you little Zachary. :-) I am a bit nervous about this but since I have to be on insulin and I find myself forgetting an occassional shot, why not get a pump. I even requested a purple one.

It's sad that the year my company switches to a high deductible plan, my newborn son gets sick. I remember saying, "Oh we are all fairly healthy so it won't be so bad". Did I jinx myself? Either way, now that that $7k is out of the way and everything is free, I'm going for it. I stub my toe, I am going to the doctor! Ok really it won't be that bad.

I am getting Z into see a urologist and possible an occupational therapist if he is not accepted in the Missouri First Steps program. His parents as teacher lady is coming out on Monday to evaluate him. The little booger can't sit up but he sure figured out how to jump out of his bumbo seat!

No comments: