Monday, July 7, 2008

Green beans and Haircuts


Don't laugh at the title, you'll soon understand!


We got Jonathan to let us give him a haircut. Now for those of you who don't know this...this is huge. He screams and we hold him down and shave his head. Think what you want, but it is not cruel. Taking him somewhere is cruel for all parties invovled! Trust me. This time I bribed him with a trip to Chuck E Cheese...anyone want to take him? He did 90% better. Only screamed for 5 minutes and was quite the brave little man. Here is the new hair do.

Z is doing so well with his foods. Once in a while he will gag himself and puke but otherwise he is doing so good!!! He loves to eat gogurt each morning but today I added in toast and God forbid a crumb (yes a crumb) was on his tongue and he gagged and gagged until he puked. Lovely! So no more toast for him. He is a drooling and biting machine...will we ever see teeth??? Ah the green beans, yes here is a video of him eating the green beans Mama made for him. Um I think from his reaction we will not be making green beans again.

We had a great 4th of July and it was nice not to have to rush home after the display. I think Dad was ready to kick us out but we were cleaning up so I think he put up with us so we could clean up the mess we made!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Jelly I love the video of Z that is so cute....and I like JDs haircut and glad he didnt freak out too badly for you guys!!! Wanna cut my boys hair?? lol