Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tales of Jonathan

Yesterday Jonathan and I were talking after his bath and discussing his freckles. I told him that freckles are Angel kisses and an Angel must have came down and kissed him while he slept. He said they did and there were 3 angels. I asked if they had names and he said "Yes, Shimmer, Kiki and Glasses.". Ha ha! I told him before how the Angels are bowling when it storms. He said Kiki is the best bowler.

Later that night he told me that when his tooth comes out then Grandma Keeven will become the tooth fairy and bring him a quarter. He said the Angels gave her big angel wings so she can fly down to him. I asked him if Buster was with Grandma and he said "Yes, he throws the coins down and Grandma catches them to put them under the pillow but you have to sleep in your bed or Tooth Fairy Grandma will give you a rock! Do you know that Mommy?". And she uses her wand to zap the quarter under your pillow. Then Grandma returns to Heaven.

I love that the 2 of us can have conversations like this. I try to remember these special moments when the two of us are butting heads! He's a great kid with a huge heart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jen, Jonathan sounds like an awesome kid with a huge imagination (and trust me, we've been getting funny stories from Paige that she makes up). I'm just catching up with some of your blog entries, so you'll see more comments from me!

Laura Stange