Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

I sit here listening to the rain (and Dora) and watch my boys sit on the couch eating pretzels (sharing!) and watching Dora. It is a nice quiet, peaceful moment that is ready to pass and I'm sure it will before I finish typing. Either way this is what life is...finding the small peaceful moments in the midst of the everyday craziness! Just 2 minutes like this can help me recharge and reconnect and gives me hope for days to come.

Jonathan just returned from Alabama where he stayed with his grandparents for a week. I think he came home with an extra suitcase full of new stuff from Grandma and Grandpa. I was happy to hear he was a very good little boy b/c once he got home, all his manners and good behavior were lost. Darn it. I was glad he had this opportunity to stay with them. I remember staying with my grandma in the summer and it was a lot of fun.

Both boys are doing well. Zachary is walking between two people and will actually steady himself and take a few steps. He gets so excited and is so proud. We are working on the exercises Kelly gave us and he is getting stronger and building confidence. He had 3 shots this week and I think is now only 6 months behind on his shots.

I hope everyone has a great day today and enjoys time with family and friends and of course watches some fireworks!

Happy 4th of July!!!

No comments: