Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Mom,
I miss you terribly and wish with all my heart that you were here with us. It is rainy and cold today and that is kind of how I feel inside. God mom I miss you. Thank you mom for being the wonderful Mother that you were, thank you for fighting so hard to stay here as long as you could, thank you for watching over our family, thank you for sacrificing so much for your family and thank you for loving us with all your heart and soul. Thank you mom for being my mom.

I know one day we will meet again and until that day, you will forever be in my heart!

I love you mom and Happy Mother's day!

To all the mothers in mourning, I am thinking of you and praying for peace today.

To all the mothers that are still trying to have a child, hang in there, I know the journey is hard.

To all the mothers out there, you are very important to so many people.

May everyone enjoy their day and their family and friends.

2 comments:

1Supergirl said...

That is such a beautiful post you got me all choked up, Jen, and you know what a tough old broad I am. You are such a talented writer! I know your Mom is so proud of you.
Love,
Judith and Darin

Sherry said...

Sending big hugs to you today, as I know it can't be easy for you and your family.