Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lovin' the bath

Don't really have much new to report here. We are just moving along. Zachary and Jonathan have the most amazing relationship that I have ever seen. It truly can bring me to tears. I have never seen a baby adore an older child as much as he has and vice versa. They just love each other so very much.

Bathtime is so much fun in our house now! Zachary sits in his tub in the big tub w/Jonathan and they just have so much fun! Z seems to sleep so much nicer on the nights he has his bath. It really wears him out...all that kicking. We should be able to remove his bandage on Tuesday. It is starting to come off on the edge but it is sticking pretty good! I think the stitches are gone now.
Now we can't wait for the pools in the summer!

4 comments:

1Supergirl said...

Z looks so big, healthy and strong!!!

Doodle - said...

Look at Z's belly! He is packing on the poundage!

msfitzita said...

Oh Jen, Zachary looks so big and healthy!! I love his fat little tummy!

L said...

He's so cute.
My boys adore each other too. My little one has always been fascinated by his older brother. It is so sweet to watch their relationship develop.
Of course now my "little one" is three and he also enjoys tormenting big brother but he still loves him to pieces.