Tuesday, June 24, 2008

7 months and no teeth!

Hi everyone it's me, Zachary. Mommy is getting ready for work and Jonathan is sleeping...it's 645am and he is still sleeping. The 2 of us gave Mommy a run for her money. She kept saying, "If you 2 would just go to sleep!". We made her sleep in our room. It was a big slumber party!!!

I turned 7 months this past Saturday. Mommy, Daddy and Jonathan were camping and they left me and Harley with Aunt Sandy. We had fun. It was really funny when I puked and scared her.

Let's see, I am now eating solids. I like my peas, squash, sweet potatoes, peaches and apple sauce. I don't spit as much out now b/c I realized that it's good stuff!!! My reflux is nearly gone and Mommy is so happy! I am just a little chatterbox. I don't sit up or have any teeth but I roll around and scoot, well push myself around w/my heels. Jonathan thinks I'm a toy and carries me around when Mommy isn't looking. Oh she gets so mad! I think it's so much fun!!! He is a great big brother and I love him so much.

I got my picture taken last month and mommy still hasn't mailed them out. She is so bad about that. I'll work on her this week to get those done. I know my family in Iowa is eager to see how much I've grown. So are my cousins in Japan and Las Vegas.

I better go b/c Mommy is almost done. Have a great day!
Love,
Zachary

2 comments:

Nikki said...

It sounds like Zachary is doing just perfect and Im glad he is enjoying solids :) I cant believe how big he is getting.

msfitzita said...

Sooo cute!

:)