Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Headed in the right direction

Zachary had his appt for his VUCG and he did GREAT! He is a little superman. He only squirmed and whimpered a wee bit when the inserted the catheter and then he laid very still and peed on que! LOL

It was a breeze and they said the prelimenary results look great! He will look at the results a bit more indepth and send them on to the pedi.

We are moving along in the right direction so let's hope someone cleared the path and there are no more pot holes! This little one's special Angel must me working overtime to protect him! Thank you Mom!

He is a true delight and just rolling and squealing and eating his sweet potatoes and carrots! Yep, he is eating more solids!!!! Can you believe he will be 7 months on Saturday? Wow!

1 comment:

1Supergirl said...

What a good boy he is!I'm pretty sure I'd do a heck of a lot more than whimpering if I had to wear a catheter. I think screaming and swearing might be more my reaction, LOL!