Monday, September 8, 2008

Good news...

We saw Dr. Rob today for a CBC. He called me this evening to tell me that Z's bloodwork was normal!!! He said a few numbers were a bit elevated but it appears to be normal for Z and it was nothing concerning. His monocytes were the best they have EVER been!

He was hamming it up for everyone and showing all his new tricks and getting lots of attention from the nurses and staff. He's gonna be a handful!

I must say this is the most positive I have felt about his situation in a LONG time. I think he saved it all up until he knew I was having a bad day and then he thought he'd give me some good news. :-) Little stinker. I think I will always fear that the worst is not behind us, but for now, I'm celebrating. Z is celebrating by sleeping. ha ha ha If only Jonathan would sleep...

His surgery is Wednesday and I will update after that.

Have a great evening!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

That *awesome* news. I'm so glad everything looks so good!

RollerCoaster said...

I love hearing great news! GL with the surgery tomorrow!

Julie said...

What wonderful news!!!! :)