Monday, September 29, 2008

Doing it in his time...

that is what the physical therapist told me about Z. "He is doing things in his time!"

She told me that after all he has been through we need to cut him some slack. He is using all his muscles as he should and she was impressed with all he was doing already. She commented on how alert he was and her observation is that he is too concerned with the world around him and he doesn't have time to sit still.

No further appointments unless we are still concerned. We got some exercises to do to help him learn to catch himself, kneel, sit, stand and crawl.

1 comment:

msfitzita said...

YAY! That's such great news! I think it's very cute that the PT thinks he's just too busy observing the world to be bothered with things like working on sitting. That's absolutely adorable :)

I'm so glad you're getting so much good news. I'm SO, so glad.

(((((HUGS))))))