Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Big Day


Jonathan and I survived the big first day of preschool.


Look at how handsome and proud he is with is Diego back pack. On his first day he brought home monkey mask. They are learning about animals and Adam and Eve. They will do apple painting in a few weeks.

Ms. Alee said he did great and was a good helper. He was a bit hesitant but I noticed if I just leave and don't look back, he manages just fine.

As for AWANA last night, he was very tired and cranky and I heard he clung to a few legs. Tom said he was attached to Vicki's leg. I know he remembers her (Debbie's friend) and I'm sure he felt safe. He didn't play w/the kids in the big group but I think he did fine in the classroom. After AWANA we went to see Grandpa. Jonathan was a bit wond up and I tried to let Grandpa let him stay. Ha! One day I think he will but not last night!

Zachary passed his pre-surgery physical so as long as no colds come up and his blood count is good on Monday, we will move forward with his surgery.

Have a great day!

No comments: