Sunday, November 9, 2008

What we have waited for!

This is a little late and I am so sorry but I had to attend my annual shopping trip with my sisters! Before I left for my trip I took Z to see Dr. Rob. He examed him, played a few games with him and they took his blood. He told me that he felt that the worst is behind us with Z and that we would have some good news with these results.

Jason got the call that evening that Z's bloodwork was the best it had ever been. Yay!!!! He called me at the hotel to let me know. His liver and spleen were normal in size this time too...they had always been a little bit enlarged. I celebrated this weekend by drinking some wine and buying my little man some clothes. Bigger clothes.

I still wonder what was wrong with him but I don't know if we will ever know. Dr. Rob called him a "hero" and I tend to agree. I see my little man getting stronger by the day and in my heart I believe he is going to be okay.

4 comments:

msfitzita said...

Bigger clothes. Those are the nicest two words I think I've read in a very long time.

I'm SO happy for you and for your little hero.

A million (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Lori said...

HOORAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Good news! I love good news!

Dave said...

awesome!