Monday, November 3, 2008

Look at him go!

Everyday I look at Zachary and I analyze his every move and see if I can see him making progress towards his next milestone and you know what, everyday he shows improvement! Want to see?He is sitting up for longer periods of time and will focus on doing stuff while sitting. So I broke out Jonathan's old walker/car toy just to see how he'd do. Well as a walking toy, it was a bust but as a ride on toy, or rather sit on toy, he loved it! I got him to sit on it for a minute or two and he thought he was such a big boy! That little guy amazes me more everyday!
Here are our Halloween pictures, take a week early!

3 comments:

jenifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lele said...

Z is a doll! I love that smile on his car!!!

1Supergirl said...

Zach is getting so BIG! and both boys look so cute in their costumes!!!