Saturday, April 18, 2009

Heading off to Florida!

Finally my family is getting the vacation we all deserve! We are off to sunny FL for some R&R with my dad and to bring him home!!! The boys are doing well and I think Z is feeling better...he is less whiney! LOL Jonathan is VERY excited!

My sister is having her gallbladder removed on Monday, please keep her in your prayers. I'm thinking of you Sandy and will be calling to check on you.

It seems my sisters are getting surgeries left and right...settle down ladies! Tammy is recovering well and I wanted to thank all my friends for their prayers for her.

One of my friends just found out she is pregnant, she has had 2 miscarriages so M, congrats sweetie...I am praying for you and your little bean!!!

Another friend's husband is being deployed in a few days...L I pray for H's safety. I also pray for your sanity. :-) You will do fine with the kids but I am thinking of you.

Take care everyone and have a great week. Wish us luck on the flights...or at least that those around us don't get too irritated. As Dr. Kate told me, screw em! We have just as much of a right to be on that plane as they do!

I might sign on and share some pics from the beach...curious to see how Z does with the sand.

Later!

No comments: