Sunday, August 31, 2008

Date is set

Friday Zachary had some stomach bug and I was so glad I had the day off because he was just puking non stop for about 5 hours. He then got some sort of cold. He is doing ok but just a bit snotty and whiney at times.

Anyway, on Friday I made a few phone calls and got him in to see a geneticist in February. They will call if there is a cancellation.

The urologists office called and set up his surgery for Wednesday, September 10th. I have to take him to his primary doc next week to make sure he is ok...no fever...and then the hospital will call me on 9/9 with a time and instructions. Jonathan will spend the day as he always does, with Chelsea and Arianna and then Jason and I will take Zachary to the hospital. The surgery can take 2 hrs and should be outpatient.

On Monday, 9/8, he will go see Dr. Rob for his monthly bloodwork. Fingers crossed that it all goes well and his blood work is normal.

So it looks like the next two weeks will be busy! I will update as I can.

No comments: