Thursday, December 11, 2008

Come on already!

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong with my pictures and why they are not showing up right????


Z had an appointment with a Neurosurgeon on Tuesday. I drive to the medical park that is on the reminder appt card only to find out I needed to be at the Children's Hospital downtown. No, if I drove down there they wouldn't let me in to see the doctor because I would be late. Really? Glad your people screwed up and I have to be punished for it! Oh they can get us in in January? Wow that is customer service...thanks! No, I'm not being a smartass! Really I'm not!


Z has had a cough for 3 weeks now. I tried to convince myself it was just a cold. Then JD woke up last Sat. at 3am screaming for me to call Dr. Kate as his ear hurt (he loves her). I took both boys in and Z has bronchitis and JD has a double ear infection. Z is on new meds now and we are hoping it kicks his bronchitis.

Not only was a mean mom that had her baby get shots on his first birthday, I get to take him back the week of Christmas for more shots. I'm such a cool mom and I know all the kids are jealous and hope their mom will do the same thing for them!


Good news:
Jason's cousin Jarrin's brain tumor had not spread to his spine. He started radiation and had a rough time. Hopefully he can get some meds to help with that.

Bad news:
My uncle was diagnosed with bladder cancer. It doesn't appear to be good. My heart breaks for his family.

No comments: