Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yes Virgina, there IS a Santa Claus!

And we met him! I am convinced that the man on the train ride we went on was Santa. No one can tell me differently. While Jonathan saw Santa arrive on the train, he slept the rest of the ride. Darn it! It's okay, he really didn't like Santa anyway and never has. Zachary, who has never met a stranger, loves the jolly old man. He adored him. I remember Jonathan always had this sour puss look on his face and would only smile if he felt you were worthy. Little stinker. While Zachary will make eye contact with everyone he meets and stare at them and smile until they can't refuse and cave in and smile back. It is his mission to make people smile. I love how different they are!

Now you tell me, isn't this the REAL Santa? Part of me wanted to sit on his lap tell him my Christmas wishes and dreams.


No comments: