Saturday, August 29, 2009

Here comes Frankenstein

It amazes me what Zachary can do in a week. He went from taking 5 steps at a time to pretty much just taking off from the table and walking to where he sees fit. It's that cute little wobbly frankenstein walk. He will just takes off. Mind you, he doesn't get up in the middle of the floor and take off but he will pull himself up and take off. It is amazing.

We went to Chuck E Cheese for my nieces birthday and he walked from one end to the other to see his Papa. He was so proud. He got over excited and tried to run and did a face plant and got his first bloody lip. He didn't seem to mind but it sure did bleed. So each day he goes a little futher, gets a little stronger and builds more confidence. I let him walk on the sidewalk outside and he fell and skinned both knees. Poor guy.

Jason's parents were in town this week and took Jonathan to the arch. He was very excited and loves teasing his grandpa about his "pink bloomers". It's pretty comical to listen to the 2 of them discuss going to the barbie store and buying pink bloomers. I have to make sure to write this down in his baby book or something.

I suspect that on Zachary's 2nd birthday he will be walking very independently and will show everyone what he can do. He continues to amaze me and when the boys are not fighting, I love watching them play together.

No comments: