Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

I can't believe you have been gone for 6 months. I have the urge to pick up the phone and call you so many times a day. I want to talk to you about the boys and get your advice. I miss you so much.

I can't imagine this getting any easier on any of us. You are loved and missed so much. Jonathan still talks about you and Buster in Heaven playing baseball. No ofense Mom, but the thought of that cracks me up.

Thank you for blessing me with such a wonderful family. Without their love I would not survive all the ups and downs of Zachary's health. And thank you for helping me get through this. I need you and I need your strength to help me do what is right for the boys. I know you will help protect Zachary as best you can.

I love you mom and thank you so much for blessing my life. Happy Birthday! Now go enjoy a LOT of cake! Eat all you want because I am sure in Heaven there is no diabetes, so I hope you enjoy all the cake you want!

I miss you!

No comments: