Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Paranoid Mom

Yes, that is me. I know I have very good reason to be but I still feel silly.

Z still has his rash and Dr. Rob told me to watch it but his bloodwork came back GREAT! His WBC was down to 15.6K and his monocytes were down to 9%. This kid is playing mind games with me.

It seems when I relax, something what I consider bad happens and the paranoia starts all over again.

For now, my little guy is doing well. My sister said she prayed really hard for him on Sunday and I believe that and thank you all for the prayers.

I am reading a book called "when your child hurts" and I am stuck on the one chapter that talks about letting God take on all your burdens. The author is realistic. He doesn't make it sound easy and he doesn't deny your right to feel angry. So, I like it. I am trying hard to let God handle it all and some days I do better than others. I just hope I can learn to do this more and more. It's gonna take time, I still try to take on all the burden of running a house, working full-time and taking care of 2 kids. Mom always said to let the cleaning wait and enjoy the babies but wow, that is hard.

Z is teaching me a lot and I hope that I can learn this lesson pretty quickly so that my boy can get better!

No comments: