Friday, March 28, 2008

My little over achiever

I was told that they like babies to gain anywhere from .5 oz to 1 oz a day. Well this past week, Zachary gained 10 oz! Can you believe that? He went from 11lbs 3 oz to 11lbs 130z! Yep, that's my boy, my little over achiever!

He is a dream these days. The bond he and Jonathan share is amazing. Just watching them together is so moving. I can tell that in a few years these boys will be giving me a run for my money and probably ganging up on me. I think I'm stressed now, remind me of all this in a few years.

Trace Adkins has a song out called "You're Gonna Miss This" and I try to keep this in mind when I get frazzled. It's funny because tonight JD and I were at Target and he was being so good and so independent. Then he walked down an aisle without meand I got a bit stern with him and told him he was stressing me out to which he replied, "I was just looking at that stuff mom"! Well a man walked by and said, "One day you will look back and realize how much you want these days back. Before you know he will be getting married. Try to enjoy him because you are going to miss this!". Ok Mom, I get the hint! I think she's trying to tell me something and I haven't been listening!

Tonight I came home and only did 2 things on my to do list so that I could play with Jonathan and have some fun and enjoy him. My dishes are done and so is a bit of laundry but the tornado in my living room is still here.

Here is a link to the video of the song by Trace. It really makes you think and well, he isn't bad eye candy either!

No comments: