Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Brotherly Love

I love watching the boys interact and the bond they have is so very strong and incredible. I write in their journals that they DO love each other because I want them to be reminded of this bond if they should ever come to a point where the bond isn't so strong...as siblings do!


This next video is not great quality and it was hard to hold the camera and the baby so forgive me for the bad shot but I think you can still see the way Z looks at JD and the love they share. And all the fun I am going to have in the years to come when they gang up on me!!!



Now, imagine when I have two doing this...



And last but not least, Zachary really has 2 teeth, not one and he is doing a very funky army crawl!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

They are adorable and I love how messy JD is lol...Liam and him would be the best of friends lol

JPAKAJR said...

Mud Mud Mud;-) LOVE IT!