Saturday, August 2, 2008

What, what did you say?

"Mama". That's right after Zachary ate his 5am bottle I put him in bed with me. He was babbling away and I started to doze off. then I heard that sweet little word..."Mama. Mama. Mama." I know, I don't think he said it because he knows what it mean but still, what a sweet little word.

But wait, that's not all...as I laid there playing with him I put my finger in his mouth and low and behold, the boy has a tooth! It is barely poking through the skin but it's there. He knows it's there too because he keeps rubbing his tongue on it. No swollen gums and not indication of a tooth at all and then BAM there it is!

I wonder if all his teeth will come in this easy? ha ha ha...a girl can dream right?

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Awww that is so sweet....Im glad you two had a special moment together :)