Monday, August 11, 2008

Butterflies

Today is the 3rd anniversary of the death of my dear friend's son. My heart breaks for her. I am so happy she has a little girl now but I know she still misses her sweet son so terribly much.

The past few weeks my sister and I have been talking about butterflies, hummingbirds and Mom. Random thoughts bring back memories of Mom and she told me how she saw several butterflies and then as we were at my dad's house we saw a hummingbird. Mom loved watching the hummingbirds.

This past weekend I was camping with a friend and her family and I saw several butterflies. Jason's Aunt told me she thought that when you see a butterfly it was a message from a loved one that passed away. I saw several this past weekend.

We had a great weekend. It could not have been better. Great company, happy kids, seeing family and just being together. I'll make a separate post later.

Sweet Ryan, you will never be forgotten. You touched many lives in your short and sweet life. You are one special little Angel and are missed and loved so very much.

Sherry, Mike and Megan...many hugs to you all. Thank you for sharing your sweet little boy with me. He will never be forgotten.

No comments: