Wednesday, February 27, 2008

As promised...

Here are some pics...Sorry if my scanner was dirty or the pic is not centered! LOL Thanks Kristin for the reminder!

I just can't believe Jonathan is 3! Zachary was a bit tired but I think he did just fine!And here are my sweethearts together!
Denise you had asked if Zachary was feeling fine otherwise and he seems to be. He does the normal baby stuff. I know the reflux makes him gassier and his tummy hurt sometimes but all in all he is pretty mellow. I think he is hitting a growth spurt or my sister is wearing him out b/c he is sleeping better and ate about 30 oz yesterday!

Oh JD is awake, gotta run!

4 comments:

msfitzita said...

Oh my goodness, they look SO much alike now! I love that you see can how much JD adores his little brother - so sweet!

You have two very, very beautiful boys. Thanks so much for posting the new pictures!

Sherry said...

I just love the new pix! They are so darn cute together, and I love how JD is the doting big brother.

1Supergirl said...

They are so adorable, just like their Auntie Judith, LOL!

Sandy said...

I LOVE IT!! What great pics! They are so handsom.