Monday, January 28, 2008

Bone Marrow Drive

We had a great time on Saturday. JD ate like 6 donuts, 2 cookies and a bunch of chips but he was really well behaved and entertained!

We had a great turn out. Thank you to everyone that came and to those that got registered. The amount of support and love we had was tremendous! We had 91 people registered and several that were unable to register for various reasons. So thank you all!

I want to thank my family and friends that helped run the drive...you guys did a great job! It was such a great day...so full of love and hope. I really needed this day. To be surronded by my family, friends, strangers and people I had not seen in a long time, was just incredible. I was moved and left feeling like I was on cloud nine.

Again thank you to EVERYONE involved in this!!!

We had our gastro appt today and she said just to continue doing what we are doing. Z will follow up with Dr. Liz in a month.

I think I hear Z upstairs so I have to run but will update as we get more news.

2 comments:

ladywithasong said...

I'm so happy to hear that it all went well and especially happy to hear that it uplifted you so much !

1Supergirl said...

Just dropping in to say hi to you and the Mighty Z! I am so glad all went well at the Bone Marrow Drive. He is getting to be such a big boy!!!
Love,
Judith and Darin